The Complete Regular Expressions Course: Beginner to Advanced Course
What you’ll learn
The Complete Regular Expressions Course: Beginner to Advanced Course – Learn Regular Expressions
- Learn Regular Expressions(regex) – A must-have skills for an IT professional or a data scientist today.
- Understand the core concepts. Once you understand the core concepts, regular expressions(regex) are a piece of cake!
- Avoid rote learning, and follow beautifully designed illustrations to understand the core techniques of regular expressions(regex).
- 30 hands-on examples; Each example comes with a step-by-step solution, with graphical illustrations.
- Follow a well defined step-by-step process, exclusively designed by yours truly, which will enable you to create, use and apply regular expressions(regex) in any scenario that calls for it.
- Hands-on sessions for multiple regex engines like Java, grep, etc.
- The whole course is scripted to perfection with subtitles.
- Hand-typed subtitles are provided, which are 100% accurate.
- All you need is a PC and any tool or programming language of your choice, that has a regex engine. Even notepad++ will do!
It is really important that you grasp the core concepts thoroughly. Once you get the fundamentals right, regular expressions(regex) will come naturally to you. I struggled to learn regular expressions(regex) myself a couple of decades back. Completely understand the pain points.
They do NOT care about getting the basics right.
I have taken immense efforts to prepare this course material. Each and every concept, each and every exercise, has been meticulously planned in such a way that it sticks to your brain easily. I have created graphical illustrations wherever possible to drive home the point. Each of the 30 examples come with graphical illustrations on how the regex techniques are applied in a step-by-step way, to come up with a solution.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn Regular Expressions(regex) inside out and apply them to solve day-to-day problems, Programmers, Developers, or even anyone who deals with data like data scientists etc.
- Content From: http://www.udemy.com/course/regular-expressions-mastery/
- C# Programming Tutorials Free Download