What you’ll learn
- A solid foundation in HTML(e.g. recognize what <section></section> means)
- A solid foundation in CSS(e.g. know the difference between position: relative and position: absolute)
- You will be required to download JQuery, Bootstrap, Animate(dot)CSS and Snowstorm. All of these are available free and no sign-ups are required. Although I have included all of those files in the source code, I suggest you also learn where to download them yourself as well.
Would you like to know how to create all those cool effects that you see in my introduction video?Or maybe you are wondering how you can cut the time it takes for you to create a responsive website by half with one simple framework?
If so, this course is for you! In this course, I will be guiding you step by step in creating a responsive website using two of the most popular CSS frameworks out there.
Okay, so what’s this course about?
In this course, we will create a responsive, holiday-themed website from scratch using HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Animate.css, JQuery, and Snowstorm.js.
After completing this website, you can be sure:
- you are proficient with HTML/CSS
- you are familiar with how to make a website responsive
- Learn how to use some of the most important features of Bootstrap and Animate.css
- you know how to install Snowstorm.js
By enrolling in this course, I will offer you my complete support. I love helping students out and am ready to answer any question you may have: programming issues, errors, general programming advice – it doesn’t matter!
Finally, you’ll discover that programming websites is a lot of fun and I know you’ll have a great time.
You can download the source code for this project in the conclusion lecture to help you follow along.
You will be required to download JQuery, Bootstrap, Animate.css, and Snowstorm.js to complete this project. All of these can be downloaded for free and no sign-ups are required. I have included the appropriate files in the source code, however, I strongly advise you to download them yourself as well so that you know where to find the correct files.
Who this course is for:
- Create A Guestbook From Scratch: PHP and MySQL Course
- Last updated 4/2019