Cisco ASA Firewall Fundamentals: Basics of Network Security Course A Complete Beginner Guide to Cisco ASA Firewall | Learn How to Install and Configure Cisco...
Category - Cisco Tutorials
Cisco Tutorials – Learn Cisco For Free – Free Course Site
Cisco Tutorials – Learn Cisco For Free – Free Course Site – Earning the Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching certification is a testament to your understanding of networking technologies. In this course, explore the infrastructure services offered by Cisco, and prepare for the infrastructure services portion of the Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (ICND2) exam—one of two qualifying exams for the CCNA Routing and Switching certification. The objectives for this portion of the exam, discussing some of the infrastructure services offered by Cisco, and demonstrating how to configure and troubleshoot many of these services. He covers the Hot Standby Routing Protocol (HSRP), cloud resources, access control lists (ACLs), and more.
- Reviewing the basics of the Hot Standby Routing Protocol (HSRP)
- Configuring priority in your HSRP environment
- Reviewing different types of cloud implementation
- Cisco cloud solutions
- Implementing quality of service
- Using access control lists (ACLs) in your network topologies
- Configuring a standard access control list and an extended access control list
- Best practices on crafting and placing ACLs
Cisco Configuration Labs For CCNA and CCNP Exams Course Great configuration exercises to get hands on experience on Cisco routers & switches ! (Packet...